This article is written to make you understand that why you should always prefer PVC tube. While going through this article you will be focused on varied advantages of PVC tubes.
Pipes are available in wide range of materials ranging from metals, plastics, combination and many others. Among all these materials PVC pipes are the best option as its qualities are suitable for the varied purpose. This pipe is actually made with the combination plastic and vinyl chloride due to which it is broadly considered for water transportation. If you are confused in choosing a pipe then you can blindly choose the PVC tube for your home, factory or any other things. There are wide reasons to choose these PVC pipes. So, let’s see why you should prefer this PVC tube:
Resistance against corrosion
A pipe always carries water due to which it may have corrosion due to which you may need to face corrosion. But, with PVC you need not take any stress for corrosion. IT is actually a non-conductor, so it causes great resistance to corrosion. This it is the best option for installation with no coatings.
PVC has resistant with thermal conductivity, so it is ideal for all thermal applications. This is too useful for all insulation application as it does not catch fire, so it’s great for an area prone to fire. It has a great capacity to provide resistivity for the temperature up to 140 Fahrenheit degree.
These PVC pipes are also used in a factory or in different pants, so it resistant to various chemicals. Due, to this reason only, it is used as protective coverings for many metal pipes.
PVC pipes are made up of extremely durable materials that are prone to oxidation reactions, so they are also resistant to fracturing.
These pipes are of less weight due to which it can be easily transported and installed. Due to light weight PVC fittings can be easily done without leakage issue. There are very rare chances of getting injuries while making an installation. Low cost is another advantage to preferring these pipes for varied usability. So, you should choose it as the best one in your pipe installation.
PVC is manufactured with environment-friendly materials due to which it has a long life and so it cannot be disposed of frequently as compared to other materials. Due to ease transportation, it saves the wastage of fuel.
These are the reasons due to which, you should always prefer PVC tube installation. However, if you need PVC tubes then you can prefer many online manufacturers. These online manufacturers can provide you the best PVC tubes as per your need and budget.
When it comes to selecting the right material for plumbing structure, there has always been a divide between copper and PVC. Whereas the traditional plumbers prefer copper, the new age plumbers go with PVC plumbing pipes. If you are planning to change the plumbing of the house or looking for plumbing solutions for your new house, it is necessary that you know about your options while making the right choice. Here are few points that might come in handy in proving PVC to be the best option for new age plumbing:
- Budget option:No matter if, it is a small house or a huge building, copper pipes or metallic pipes are very expensive in comparison to the PVC tubes and pipes.
- Lesser erosion:the erosion rate of copper pipes is more as compared to PVC pipes. PVC pipes can last for a very long time due to lack of interior damage. Also, there is always a fear of metal mixing in the water, especially for drinking water supply. It can be dangerous for people with copper or any form of metal allergies.
- Maintains temperature:As compared to metal pipes, PVC pipes can maintain the temperature of water flowing within them. Henceforth, you will not have to invest on insulation of the plumbing unit. It is good for colder regions as well as for hotter regions.
- Lightweight:This is undoubtedly the most beneficial factor. It becomes rather easier for one to handle PVC pipes, transport them and install them due to their lightweight, which is not possible with copper pipes. Apart from this, PVC pipes can also reduce the pressure on the walls and structure of the building, which is again not possible with heavy and huge copper pipes.
All these and many other beneficial pointers are present in PVC pipes making it undoubtedly the best plumbing solution!
A lot of infrastructure needs planning and building with the right materials. That’s where the role of PVC Pipe Manufacturers comes in. They manufacture different types of PVC pipe that help in attaining smart, cost effective and sustainable practices in manufacturing. That is why many areas including Plumbing Fittings see large use of these pipes in different industries. Let us discuss different advantages of these pipes over other kind of materials.
- Many water pipelines see deterioration due to heavy corrosion. Gone are the days of old iron pipes that threaten the health of people who cannot have safe drinking water. Fixing such iron materials was a complicated affair. But it was found that PVC pipes had no effect of the external corrosion and were indisputably resistant.
- When it comes to cleaning, a lot of chemical products and disinfectants are used. Luckily, PVC pipes are resistant to these chemical effects. Since no internal damage is done by such chemicals, most of the water infrastructure projects use these products.
- Even in the waste water pipelines, PVC pipes are a hit since the smooth lining inside makes it possible for the waste to flow easily. So, there are fewer chances of blockages. Compared to other materials, these pipes are good at allowing flow.
- Installation time is fast. When compared to other pipes, it was found that these pipes were not only lighter, but also took 30% less time to install.
- These pipes last long. The performance and quality remains the same for decades. With a life expectancy of over 100 years, PVC pipes are definitely the winner.
Good thing is that you can now place online orders for such pipes and fittings. Purchase uPVC pipes, PPRC pipes and electrical conduits from genuine manufacturers.
Water is the most basic necessities of our life. You can live without food for a few weeks if needed but living without water more than a few days is impossible. Nature has provided us with ample sources of water including ground water but in the process of transferring water from one place to another, it can get contaminated rendering it impossible to drink. You can prevent it using high quality PVC plumbing pipes for your water supply. As compared to other materials used for making plumbing pipes, PVC is proven to be most health friendly due to its additional properties.
- Anti bacterial: Harmful bacteria are one of the major causes of ailments especially stomach related. PVC plumbing pipes are safe from any bacterial growth inside or outside the pipe therefore you can be relaxed about the safety of water.
- Anti Fungal: PVC tubes and pipes are safe from any kind of fungal growth. Polyvinyl Chloride or PVC as we know it does not allow any fungal growth on the pipe or inside the pipes. It is very essential for long distance water supply as well as water supply pipelines coming from basement to your water outlet.
- Safe environment: The inside of PVC pipes provide a safe environment for the water supply free of any external factor that might contribute in contamination of water. However, you will have to make sure that the pipe joints are sealed properly using an approved sealant free from harmful chemicals.
With regular maintenance and care, you can enjoy the supply of clean water free from any contamination. Make sure to choose the PVC pipes that follow all the standards set and approved by the government. The health of your family is in your hands!
When we are working on the plumbing of the house, a building or a construction project, choosing PVC plumbing pipes is pretty normal. It comes to our mind the first thing when you are off to select the material o the plumbing. Easily available, built in multiple sizes and with the possibility to reduce or increase the diameter with simple plumbing practices are just a few of the pointers that influence our choice. Apart from all this, there is one very obvious reason that has been influencing our choice of plumbing pipes and that is the strength of the PVC plumbing pipes.
PVC has a long lasting Hydrostatic design basis which is about 4000 psi and surely it is one of the highest one among the rest of them. Other pipes need additional material for attaining the same pressure capacity. This means that the cost of making is quite low in comparison to other plumbing pipes. Low production cost means low buyer’s cost hence it affects your budget directly.
Apart from this, with low material and higher hydrostatic design basis makes PVC pipes light in weight. Your overall plumbing structure will be light and durable all at the same time. Being light, PVC will not add any additional pressure on the building structure which is great for you and your building.
This also affects the flow area in the pipes which can be rather low in average plumbing pipes. With higher material used for adding strength to the pipes, the flow area reduces significantly. This is not a matter of concern with the PVC pipes with its high psi. With all these qualities and few more added to its structure by PVC pipe manufacturers, PVC is definitely a right choice for all your plumbing needs.
Summer season can be ruthless sometimes especially if the water supply is not proper. Whether you are living in city, suburban or outskirts, proper water supply keeps you going on through the season without any issue. It is not only important for your survival but also for your plants and growth of your crops, if you are into farming. Not just the household owners but for the owners and farmers of livestock, fish farmers, for floriculture and horticulture, it is crucial for the business to maintain smooth water supply. With good quality plumbing pipes, you can make this possible along with regular maintenance.
Choose plumbing pipes that are of right diameter and material, hence it can bear the pressure of water supply in the fields and in your dorms of your animals. You may not need water supply throughout the day but whenever it is required, the pipes should be able to withstand the pressure.
- Clean your PPRC pipes regularly to get rid of any dirt or debris that might accumulate in the pipelines, hence disrupting the entire supply. If too much, dirt and debris can also cause pipe to burst during peak supply hours.
- Check leaks: You need to check for regular leaks throughout the plumbing line to maintain the PVC and PPRC pipes. A small crack or loose fitting can damage entire line.
- Right pressure: Do not force your pipes to their threshold with too much water pressure. You might wish to complete your work in no time, but plumbing line and pipes might not be able to withstand the pressure. Keep it right and proper as per the tips given by the manufacturer.
Plumbing pipes with good quality and regular maintenance can ensure smooth water supply not only throughout the summer season but entire year and times to come.
Water pipes systems and plumbing is an ancient art as well as science that first began taking shape in China, India, Greek and Roman cities where piping and plumbing systems were constructed to bring flowing in and take out used water from public baths and pools. The remains of sophisticated ancient plumbing and piping systems can be found in the Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa civilizations. The etymological word roots of the word ‘plumbing’ is the Latin word for ‘lead,’ as water pipes in ancient Rome were made of Lead.
Over the centuries, piping has gone through several stages till it reached this century where plumbing pipes are now made of synthetic plastic materials like PVC-or Polyvinyl Chloride which is a carbon polymer of vinyl chloride monomers.
History of Piping and plumbing
Before the Romans built their leaden pipes, ancient civilizations built pipes of clay, and bamboo. Hollowed logs were utilized in several places all over the world in order to transport water. Then came lead, followed by copper. Today most pipes are built of steel, copper, iron, and PVC.
PVC pipes changed the course of domestic indoor plumbing. PVC pipe manufacturers first began business after Waldo Simon managed to plasticize PVC in the year 1926. By 1940, PVC pipes were hot in the market, revolutionizing the domestic water and waste-disposal plumbing and piping systems. PVC is a very light, very durable and a very economical plumbing option. PVC comes both as hard material and flexible material. Flexible PVC pipes are like the hoses used in watering gardens. The hard PVC pipes are seen under the bathroom sink changed many areas of the market, not only water piping. PVC is used to manufacture bottles, bank cards, electric wire insulation, etc. PVC changed the course of marketing history.